Amazon Ad

Room

 A sweet old woman called St. Joseph's Emergency clinic. She tentatively inquired, "Is it conceivable to address somebody who can let me know how a patient is getting along?" The administrator said, "I can, what's the name and room number?"


The old laday in her powerless voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."

The administrator answered, "Let me require you to briefly wait while I check with her attendant."

Following a couple of moments the administrator got back to the telephone and said, "Gracious, I have uplifting news, her attendant just let me know that Norma is doing well overall. Her pulse is fine; her blood work just returned as typical and her doctor, Dr. Cohen, has booked her to be released on Tuesday."


The old woman said, "Bless your heart. That is awesome! I was so stressed! God favor you!"

The administrator answered, "You're very welcome. Is Norma your Mom?"

The grandma said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in 302. Nobody lets me know crap."

Post a Comment

0 Comments