Amazon Ad

The Absent Minded Parrot

Grab Bitcoin every hour for life!
The Absent Minded Parrot



A man walked into a pet store looking for a unique pet. The store owner said, "I have just the thing for you - a talking parrot! This parrot is incredibly intelligent and can remember anything." Intrigued, the man asked, "Really? What's so special about it?" The proprietor answered, "Indeed, you can ask it anything, and it will recollect the response until the end of time. But I have to warn you, this parrot is quite the jokester." The man decided to give it a try and bought the parrot. Back at home, he was eager to test the parrot's memory. He asked, "Hey, parrot, what's my name?" The parrot replied, "Steve!" Impressed, the man laughed and said, "That's right! But what's my wife's name?" The parrot responded, "Stacy!" Amazed, the man asked, "Wow! You really do remember everything! Presently, tell me, what's the capital of France?" The parrot thought briefly and said, "Gee... I'm not exactly certain." The man snickered, "Come on, you ought to recall everything!" The parrot sheepishly replied, "I'm sorry, Steve. I guess I forgot this one. But don't worry, I'll ask my wife, Stacy!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments